Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Arrival of Esther Precious Junga 19th July 2006


19th July, my niece Esther Precious Junga arrived in this world born to my youngest sister Maureen Inziani. She is a fighter, having laboured her mother for a record 48 hours. Three months on and she shows just why she is special. Precious is not an attention seeker, she demands attention. She also chooses who to smile at and who not to, completely ignoring you if you dont not elicit the littlest interest in her. Needless to say I have been a victim of her mood swings quite a few times. But here is a lovely picture of her and my mother that I captured in one of her best moods.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to read about the whereabouts of Stanley Ngaira. One of the best people I was blessed to know and share a part of our youths with. For me it's been impossible to let those days go by.Friends, aquintances and strangers were real.Just like we used to say then and now - God bless you all. All the best - Freddie Rogo

September 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home