Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back to the Future

I havent blogged for a while having taken time off to grow up a little and also make a family. However the truth is really that I didnt just get round to it. Which leads to the dilemma of recollecting my train of thought. To make it easier for everyone, I will just fast forward to the future. A lot can happen in two years which is the last time i sat down to make an entry here. I have been very lucky, The Lord has shone his merciful face on me. A lot happened indeed!

INDIA
1991-1996 : I spent this bit of my life in India, the first 3 years in Chandigarh India and the latter part in Pune. In the process I obtained my bachelor of Arts inEconomics. Highlights of my Indian adventure are too many to be penned down. It was a period of my life that I discovered that I had a real enduring strain in my character. The toughest moments of my life so far were in this period. I have faced some challenging times after but the Indian experience is special in its own way. At the end of it, I managed by the grace of God and I value this period.. I really do!
Friends made in India
Ranjit Bennett, James Angawa, John, Amos and Robinson Chigiti, the Late bossom friend James Kiboi, Flo Mbeti, Pastor Cathleen Rob, Ajit, Priti. The list is endless and these are people who passed my way and influenced my life in a way that was life changing. I pray for all of them for God's face to shine upon them and their families always.

1 Comments:

Blogger James Angawa said...

God love is so great and his ways will never cease.

wise men still seek him
jemo1970@gmail.com

January 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home